Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Home...

This blog started as a way of keeping friends and family updated on our daily life. You know the story- boyfriend of 6 years got his dream job, faithful girlfriend said "sure, lets move!", and next thing ya know we're packing up our life (and our dog, George) and moving to the outskirts of Philadelphia! We were fortunate enough to score an amazing deal on our first home, and bought the ugliest house in the nicest neighborhood we could afford.

Here we are!

Being in a new state, with no friends, and not really knowing of anything to do, I (Erin) became obsessed with the idea of decorating our new home. And I mean, OBSESSED. Home Goods and Ikea became my first PA friends, and I spent the majority of free time shopping for items to decorate my home with. When I wasn't shopping or decorating, I was thinking about decorating. Needless to say, making our house a home has turned into one of my favorite things to do.

Throughout the past couple of months, I've had the opportunity to read some amazing home decorating blogs. Its really where I got the majority of my inspiration. So I thought that I may as well start one of my own! I'm putting the energy and money into decorating, cooking, and living...I may as well chronicle it. So, consider this the first of my many musings. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment: